This competition is NOT a qualification for the Worlds 2021 and is open to any registred athlete on iysf website and approved by its national federation. Participation is free of charge.
Each participant must record a video of a 3 min routines following IYSF posture guidelines and regulations + with respect to the following standards:
- competitors MUST disclose the apps used to enhance the aesthetic of their video submissions (if any)
- under NO CIRCUMSTANCE should the speed of the video be tampered with or edited to affect the overall timing of each posture and the total routine
- camera used for filming video submissions should be 12mp resolution or higher and must and be positioned no less than 2 meters, straight on the competitor (not angled up or down)
- competitors must ensure all body parts are contained within the frame of shot when full extensions are achieved
- yoga mat must be positioned parallel to a white backdrop/ wall
- no additional background embellishments must be added
- competitors must wear competitive attire (leotards or yoga shorts/briefs) as stipulated in IYSF competition guidelines
Once completed, the video must be saved on YouTube or any other equivalent public platform, and the athlete must register officially to the event by clicking on the "REGISTER" button on the left.
Deadline for registration/submission of your video is September 30th, 2020
All submitted performances will be judged by experienced judges headed by Lynn Whitlow, from IYSF Technical Committee during the month of October.
They will select 10 finalists for each category of age and divisions who will be invited for
IYSF ONLINE CONTINENTAL EXHIBITIONS:
Asia & Oceania - Tuesday November 17
Europe and Africa - Wednesday, November 18
Americas - Thursday, November 19
Each finalist will demonstrate online to music their max 5 min routine of postures of their choices and transitions. Originality is welcome.
The winner of each continent will be determined by the audience based on 5 criteria:
Attendance to the continental exhibition will be donation-based, and all revenues from the audience will be distrubuted to the winners.