Inclusion as an IYSF Athlete
In order to compete as an IYSF Athlete at National and International events the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- ll IYSF athletes must be a member of their national federation if their country has one (complete list can be checked at this address: https://www.iysf.org/ directory)
- All Adult and Masters Athletes who compete at National and Regional events must complete a Rules Clinic with their National Federation or attend an online IYSF Rules Clinic (fee US $20 applicable)
- Athletes at International events who have not completed the online Rules clinic with IYSF, must attend a live Rules Clinic before the event starts
- For all Youth Divisions, the coach must attend a Rules Clinic either online or at an event in place of the Athlete
- For all competitions, the attendance of Athletes at a Rules Clinics will be checked at registration
3. National Federations are responsible for registering their athletes on the IYSF website before the start of their regional and national competitions. The registration can be done by contacting IYSF via e-mail: email@example.com and paying the US$10 fee per Athlete which is valid for one year. This fee gives the Athlete access to all IYSF tools, the global athlete directory, the tabulation grid and online results. Athletes who do not have national federations must register on IYSF website as an Athlete and pay this fee directly.