Official IYSF European Championship organized in France this year.
IYSF (International Yoga Sports Federation) and AYSFA (Association du Yoga Sportif France Aquitaine) are pleased to organise 2019 EUROPEAN YOGA SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS in Bordeaux, France.
Athletes from all over Europe will present a selection of 6 postures in front of international judges.
3 categories : Kids / Adults / Seniors
- for all first 3 placed competitors per division qualified in National competitions. (if they can’t go, next placed athletes can replace them)
- for hosted countries without qualifying national competitions, please register directly for the European Championship if there is less than 3 competitors in the division
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25TH
- From 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM : Athletes Registration
- 6.00 PM to 8.00 PM : Yoga Sports Class (mix Bikram / Advanced) by Tereza followed by a quick summary and Q&A about rules
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26TH
- 07.00 AM : Warm up class - 90 mn Bikram Yoga Class (For French participants to French Championships)
- 10.00 AM : Warm up class - 90 mn Bikram Yoga Class (For European championships participants)
- 10 AM - 12.30 PM : French National Yoga Sports Championships
- 02.00 PM - 7.30 PM : European Yoga Sports Championships
- 8.30 PM - Midnight : After-Championships Party at Yoga Bikram Bordeaux
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27TH
- 9.00 AM - 10.00 AM : European Yoga Sports Federation Meeting
- 10.30AM - 12.00 PM : Yoga Sports Class (mix Bikram / Advanced) by Almania COLOMBO, double world Champion
Championships : Marché de Lerme, Place de Lerme - 33000 BORDEAUX - France
Warm-up classes and after-champioships Party ; Yoga Bikram Bordeaux, 26 cours de la Martinique, 33000 Bordeaux (Chartrons area)
- We recommend you to take a hotel or book a flat either in Chartrons area (close to Yoga Bikram Bordeaux) or Fondaudège area (close to marché de Lerme)
- There are plenty of Air BnB and Hotels in Bordeaux, with all price categories.
- For small budgets : some of the students of our studio are offering free accomodation in their own flat or house. If you are interested by such a solution, please send us a message. We will do our best to find you a host.
- For athletes registration on IYSF website only
- For visitors, ticket to attend the event costs 10 € (free for kids under 18). available here
- Yoga Sports class on Friday October 25th and warm-up classes on Sat October 26th : free for athletes ; cost for visitors : 25€ : tickets avalable here
- For Yoga Sports class on Sunday, October 27th : cost for all particpants (athletes and visitors) : 25€ ; tickets available here